2013年12月13日金曜日

Straight Hole


Every time I go to abroad, Im a little nervous because I have to use airplane .


I don't know why but I tend to think about bad situation like airplane crash when I get in it .


However I won't be worried about that anymore if I get Straight Hole .






Can you see this white line?      That's Straight Hole .


You can go straightly to place you want to go when you fall into this hole .


I think its kind of scary when you use it for the first time , but  its so useful !


I can go to abroad even though I don't use airplane .


Thank you Doraemon




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I've been trying to write comments on your other blog posts, but for some reason the blog won't publish them. Maybe something to do with the "Comments" setting that you have -- maybe you can check and see if comments are allowed on the "Settings" part of you blog.

    返信削除