2013年12月13日金曜日

Animal Transformation Cookie

 
 
Have you ever wanted to be animals you like?


I love cats . They seems easygoing . I want to be cat and sleep on the roof  all day .


This cookie can make my dream come true .







This is Animal Transformation Cookie .


This cookie can make people transform to animal literally.


If you want to transform to cat , you just eat cookie shaped cat .






Nobita ate horse cookie and transformed to horse.


That's kind of wired but seems fun!


I really want to be cat :)





2 件のコメント:

  1. Yes, weird... but I'm sure it's fun for children. I can imagine that so many kids have played at this while eating animal cookies. What would you do if you were a cat?

    返信削除
  2. I would try to speak to other cats, and see if I could communicate with them :)

    返信削除